Essential website cookies
These cookies are strictly necessary to provide you with services available through our website and to use some of its features.
Information pursuant to art. 13 D.lgs. 196-2003 (Italy) and EU Regulation n. 2016/679
we would like to inform you that Legislative Decree no. 196 of 30 June 2003 (Italian personal data protection code) and EU Regulation no. 2016/679 provide for the protection of individuals and other subjects with regard to the processing of personal data.
According to the legislation indicated, this processing will be based on the principles of fairness, lawfulness and transparency and protection of your privacy and your rights.
In accordance with Article 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196-2003, therefore, we provide you with the following information:
1. The data provided by you will be processed for the following purposes: to make possible the administrative and technical requirements necessary to the services offered by the site Racingwizard.com
2. The data will be directly used by Racingwizard.com - Antonio Beghi, to send promotional messages and information, commercial and non-commercial, also by e-mail (E-mailing). The data will not be communicated to third parties.
The data will be communicated, in case of formal request, to the competent judicial authority.
3. The Data Controller is: Antonio Beghi - Via M.Pratesi, 26 - 50135 Firenze - Italy
4. The Data Processor is: Antonio Beghi - Via M.Pratesi, 26 - 50135 Firenze - Italy
5. You can exercise your rights according to articles 7 of Legislative Decree no. 196 of 30th June 2003, by contacting the Data Controller at info[at]racingwizard.com
Legislative Decree no. 196 of 30 June 2003 (Italy)
Art. 7 - Right to Access Personal Data and Other Rights
1. A data subject shall have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him exist, regardless of their being already recorded, and communication of such data in intelligible form.
2. A data subject shall have the right to be informed
a) of the source of the personal data;
b) of the purposes and methods of the processing;
c) of the logic applied to the processing, if the latter is carried out with the help of electronic means;
d) of the identification data concerning data controller, data processors and the representative designated as per Section 5(2);
e) of the entities or categories of entity to whom or which the personal data may be communicated and who or which may get to know said data in their capacity as designated representative(s) in the State’s territory, data processor(s) or person(s) in charge of the processing.
3. A data subject shall have the right to obtain
a) updating, rectification or, where interested therein, integration of the data;
b) erasure, anonymization or blocking of data that have been processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which they have been collected or subsequently processed;
c) certification to the effect that the operations as per letters a) and b) have been notified, as also related to their contents, to the entities to whom or which the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared with the right that is to be protected.
4. A data subject shall have the right to object, in whole or in part,
a) on legitimate grounds, to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, even though they are relevant to the purpose of the collection;
b) to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, where it is carried out for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or else for the performance of market or commercial communication surveys.